Explainer Video Services,
Demo Video Production
We Manage Your Explainer Video Production From Concept to Finished Product — Made to Reflect Your Brand Story
We are an explainer video production company that works with small to enterprise-sized brands who need a professional-quality animated demo video. Before entering the explainer video niche, we came from the world of professional spokespeople, where companies hired us to professionally produce videos for their business using actors and voiceover artists. In just three years of explainer video production we have produced hundreds of explainer videos for enterprises like Office Depot, HP and Nokia to videos for SaaS, products and startups like AppPulse, Winxnet and Fresh Start Law.
Our Experience in Explainer Video Production Has Made Us Experts at What We Do
- We have produced hundreds of explainer videos — We understand the intricacies of capturing your brand story, and have the professionalism and expertise to execute and deliver you with a product you will be proud to show.
- You won’t run into any production issues when working with us — Our team consists of skilled creative directors, designers, animators, illustrators and copywriters. We have a passion for producing explainer videos that convert.
- Your concepting, project management and production details will be handled by us, but we will work with you as a team — Producing a professional-quality explainer video necessitates many implied tasks — our team provides you with seamless service so you can concentrate on helping us get your story and message right.
- Your project is in good hands, from the very first storyboard through final production — We have worked out the best possible flow for explainer video quality, where to best identify and correct in-process modifications, and monitor each phase and process for accuracy and quality assurance.
Discover More About Who We Are and How We Do What We Do
- What Our Clients Are Saying About Us
- Explainer Video Production
- Corporate Video Production
- Secrets to Smooth Explainer Video Production
- Explainer Video Production & Testing Your Explainer Video
- Animated Video Production for Businesses
- Explainer Video Marketing for Businesses and Websites: An Interview with Albert Berry
- 2013 Explainer Video Highlights
Boost Conversion Rates
Explain Your Message Clearly
Reduce Visitor Abandonment
Increase Search Visibility
Explainer videos are highly effective for retail. Just watch Office Depot’s explainer video for retail to see how it can make a message fun, informative and engaging. The characters are unique, the message is spot on and the music and voiceover complement Office Depot’s brand voice perfectly. In just under 90 seconds Office Depot’s explainer video introduces its exciting new services to viewers in a way that says customers matter.
BAI Learning and Development is a learning management platform that helps companies track the compliance training and progress of their employees. Using an explainer video to simplify the company’s message works particularly well because of the platform’s complex and detailed features and benefits. Rather than using characters, we focused on telling BAI Learning and Development’s story through motion design techniques and animated graphics.
This software explainer video is one part techie and two parts fun. Hip characters, background music with an indie vibe and a fresh, modern approach make this explainer video an excellent way for Alpha Anywhere to speak to its target audience. Part of what makesx this video so successful is the artistic choice to keep the background imagery clean and crisp, and the brand’s message detailed yet simple.
Just because a product or service is techie doesn’t mean the brand’s message has to be. An explainer video is a great way to simplify your message so that your tech product or service is put into language that the masses can understand. Watch this explainer video for tech to see how fun maps, slick characters and a powerful message can help engage viewers and tell a tech brand’s story.
Who says measuring learning outcomes has to be boring? This explainer video for QuestionMark is a great example of how a B2B explainer video can take a normally dry topic flavorful without convoluting the message. The choice to use stick figures keep the characters neutral. Coupling a professional yet modern voice with music that is intentionally fun creates an audio-visual experience that gets the message across while keeping the video lighthearted.
Talking about your own product in a way that outsiders understand is one of the biggest challenges of marketing, especially if you are working against the clock. Once website visitors land on your page you only have a few seconds to catch their attention and that’s our specialty. So when Symform asked us to create an animated explainer video for their website that explains how they pay their customers in bytes, we jumped at the challenge.
"DemoFlick excels in two key areas"
DemoFlick excels in two key areas, first, taking a complex technical concept and reducing it to a memorable visualization that can be easily understood. Second, by creating a series that stays consistent in voice, brand and understanding. Whether its two videos or ten you achieve the desired outcome that also illustrates an important cohesiveness.
"The whole team at DemoFlick was great to work with!
Hewlett Packard: "The whole team at DemoFlick was great to work with! We had some pretty wacky ideas for a new campaign and needed a really catchy video to draw prospects in. DemoFlick worked quickly and professionally to produce, and adjust the video in time for our launch. Very pleased with the whole process, and loved the end result!”
Product Marketing Manager
Ready to create your video?
Give us a call800.787.6398